Do you provide the alcohol?

Wisconsin laws do not allow us to have a liquor license. This allows you to save money by purchasing the alcohol yourself. Don’t worry, we can help you order through a 3rd party! We can also pick it up and deliver it to the event at no extra charge if you order through our recommended vendor.

can we rent just the caravan with out bar services?

At this time we do not offer just the caravan rental. The best part is that we do it all for you, leaving you to have much less to worry about for your event!

do you only do weddings?

No way! We would LOVE to be part of any special event in your life! Wine Wednesdays and Taco Tuesdays are always a reason to party too, right?

Can you be our wedding planner and provide the bar?

Absolutely! You save money booking the services together.

are you insured?

Yes, we hold liquor liability insurance along with general liability insurance and all our bartenders are licensed.

how far do you travel?

Our main area we service is the Door County peninsula in Wisconsin but we are willing to travel. Contact us for a quote!

Can you come to any venue?

Unfortunately, no. Most events are held at private homes/farms, barn venues and outdoor areas. We can also serve on many town rentals sites. Most hotels, country clubs or restaurants have their own liquor license which means they will need to provide the bar for you but we have an agreement with some. If you are unsure, just ask us, we won’t mind!

what are your requirements?

We will need a flat surface and enough room to fit a full size pick-up truck and the caravan bar on in order to deliver and set up the bar. We require written permission from the venue stating we are allowed to set up and drive over grass if needed. The site must have electrical hook up or a generator must be provided. We can provide a generator at an additional cost. We will also need a timeline of the day for larger events such as weddings.